Wednesday, September 11, 2013

When Sickness Interrupts Your Workouts

For the last week I've been crazy sick and haven't been able to work out. This totally sucks. However, I was able to do my running this morning! Being sick, I didn't have to worry about caloric intake and didn't track anything. I'm down almost 7lbs since I began using the MyFitnessPal app and tracking my calories. In the past, when I was able to work out for more than a week straight, any kind of sickness or cold caused me to break the pattern and then I'd stop working out for months on end. The big breakthrough for me here is in getting back into my workout pattern ASAP. If I wait, I'll lose the habit. As I said, I did run today and it felt great. I'm exhausted, but I did it. I plan on adding back in my weight routine on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment