Saturday, September 14, 2013

Getting back to exercise!

Well after a week and a half of being sick, I have begun working out again! I mentioned in my last post how much a struggle this has always been for me in the past. This time, it's only a minor struggle that is made easier because I'm not overdoing it going back. I only ran on Wednesday and on Friday I ran and did a few weight exercises. I'm planning on being back to full exercised by this coming Wednesday. I was surprised that my running time stayed about the same, even though I'm still dealing with a minor cough. To me, this means I should be able to speed up when my cough goes away. I'm still shooting for 10 min mile before increasing my distance to 2 miles. The significantly important for me to keep this habit and lose weight. I did weigh myself on Wed and have lost about 7 lbs, The MyFitnessPal app is a serious help, combined with the exercise I only need to keep doing everything and my goals will be reached!

No comments:

Post a Comment