Thursday, September 26, 2013

Health Benefits of Tea

In my ever continuing quest for health, I've found that there are many benefits to drinking tea.

My personal preference is southern sweet tea, but I do like green tea as well.

Southern Iced Tea.Com

This site has a lot of good info on the health benefits from anti-oxidants to different chemicals that can help.

Even though there are not as many health benefits to black tea, I still like it.  The white tea and oolong tea that the site describes, I have never tried, but I did order some to give it a taste.  White tea apparently has the most anti-oxidants and healthy stuff.

I'm imagining the flavor of the White to to be really light, I'm thinking the way green tea is different from black tea.   I'm excited to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment