Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Greatest Benefit To Lifting Weights For The Perpetually Overweight

So, for the last two weeks I've been following the weight routine I told you about in my last post.  The number one benefit that I have noticed is that I can already see results.

I'm not talking about lower weight on the scale.  But, I can already see my shape slightly changing.  It's not that I've made a 100% improvement or anything, but it's noticeable.  Which is much more than I can say for what I did with the running stuff.

In addition to the visual, I am getting to the point where I really like going to the gym.  The back area with the free weights was always a quasi-mystical area where the serious people went, now I'm very comfortable back there for the exercises I need to do there.

Overall this has been a great experience and I will continue to work on this and keep filing you all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment